Taking deviry 10mg for ovarian cyst and irregular ovulation. Found positive pregnancy test. Any harm to baby?

hi I am a 30 year old married woman. we are trying for pregnacy for last one year.I have overian cyst problem and irregular ovulation . last 2month I didnt had any mensuration. so my doctor prescribed Deviry 10 mg to regularise my period. during this time also we got involved in intercource. and today after 12 days taking deviry10mg my pregnancy test is positive. Is there any possibility that deviry10mg will affect my pregnancy . Or I should go for abortion? my husband also have Sperm DNA fragmentation problem. Please help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013