Taking clomid and meformin to conceive. Have PCOS. Severe neck pain, mood swings and dizziness. Pregnancy test negative

I am 24 and suffer from PCOS and am currently taking clomid and metformin to help me to concieve. I saw my doctor about 4 weeks ago and the largest eggs measured 8mm so he said I would have to wait for next cycle to try the clomid again at a higher dosage.
However I am now 2 weeks late for my period (always on time), I have terrible back ache, mood swings and dizzy spells. I took a pregnancy test the day after I missed the period and it was negative but still no sign of period 2 weeks later. What next?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013