Taking birth control pills, stomach pain, back pain, cramping, hereditary IBS. Can it be IBS and will i get pregnant?

Hello, I have been on the birth control pill Tricyclen for over a year now. I have noticed that since January, I have had odd stomach pains, uncomfortable bloating , back pains, cramping etc. around the 2nd week of the dosage of pills. January is also when I began being sexually active. I have not had any changes to my menstrual cycle, I have gotten my period for the past two months just as normal (starting the Wednesday, ending Monday). We also used protection on top of me being on the pill. No history of sexually transmitted diseases or anything of that sort. I was also diagnosed with a bladder infection in early February, which the doctor I visited said could be a reason why I had the back pains however he did not explain to me why I was having stomach problems. There is also a history of IBS in my family and my mother said some of my symptoms resembled a lot of hers. Therefore, my question is, is it possible to have sudden different reactions to the pill, even if I have been on it for such a long period of time without any previous history of these symptoms? Would you recommend changing pills? Can I somehow be pregnant? Or can it be IBS? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013