Taking birth control pills and placebo pill, getting heavy periods, and cramps. Hemorrhaging?

Hi my name is AAAAAAA and I just started taking the birth control pill to help regulate my periods. I took the first three weeks and then on sunday i started taking the placebo pill so i can get my period. I took 4 pills and just got my period yesterday. When i woke up this morning, i found that my period was extremely heavy (heavier than it was when i didnt take the pill) and i have severe cramps . I called my doctors office and she wasnt in but the nurse thinks that i could be hemorrhaging. What do i do?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012