Taking birth control pills. Breast pain, hard, larger nipples. History of abortion. Normal?

Hi, I am on Junel 28 pill. I was going on a trip for a week and asked the doctor if I could skip my brown pills and go to the second pack. She said yes I could. I am into day 9 of the second pack now. I noticed that on day 2 of going to the second pack my breasts started to hurt. Now they hurt even more, they feel sore and harder, nipples larger. I am very nervous. I have been on Junel for 1 year now. Prior to that I had an abortion and every time there is something wrong with my breasts I just freak out, really freak out. We only had sex 1-2 times since my last period and I don't let my hubby to ejaculate inside me. What am I dealing with? Is this normal to have sore breasts on second pack? I hope really hope this is not pregnancy. I am 40 y.o.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013