Taking antidepressant medication for panic disorder. On birth control pills. Taking herbal medication Femicur. Can I use Tri Legest Fe for delaying periods?

Hi. I was taking birth control (Tri Legest Fe) for about 5 months. About a month and a half ago I was diagnosed with panic disorder and I have been taking a light antidepressant for the past month along with a herb-based medication called Femicur ( Vitex agnus castici)for regulation of my period and I stopped the birth control. I am about to leave for the beach for a week and I am due to get my period. As you could imagine, I don’t want to have my period while on vacation, therefore, I was thinking I could start and finish a new pack of the Tri Legest Fe in order to delay my period. Would that be a safe idea?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer