Taking antibiotics for throat infection. On birth control pills. Pain while urinating. Possible reason?

Good day, I have been taking antibiotics for the past month due to a throat infection and in last week due to acute bronchitis . My husband and I have been active. I am on my 4th red pill of triphasil and I have still no period. I have noticed that when urinating right before I finish it starts to pain. I have seen the nurse but all she said was to drink lots of water to flush out the antibiotics. Should I worry that I might be expecting. Bear in mind that I have not skipped any of my pills.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012