Taking Valium for suspected Akathesia and Restoril for sleep. Do the two medicines fall under same drug category?

will Temazepam (Restoril) and Diazepam (Valium) test the same on a pre-employment drug screen I was the victim of Identity theft, stalking and assault in 2008. I did not discuss it with anyone except the psychiatric team I was assigned to because I had the misfortune of discussing in detail what I would like to do to the couple who robbed me, stalked me and beat me up. For that outburst, months after the event the doctor I told this to stated he had to report me as a 5150. I was angry because I was now the bad guy, I was constantly told I had poor coping mechanisms and labeled Child Interrupted because I would not attend sessions. I was started on Seroquel 125mg and by the end of 1 year I was taking 400mg per night. I took it willingly because it made me sleep and helped with the panic attacks I often had at night. I realized after a year I was using the Seroquel for sleep and quit taking it. Within a few weeks I noticed my hands would shake uncontrollably which I thought was an escalation of the panic attacks. When I consulted with my doctor on this she was very outraged and again reiterated my unwillingness to come to terms with what had happened and fired me as a patient. I did my own research and learned I likely had Akathesia. I was put on Valium 5-10mg 3 times a day and was given Restoril for sleep. I have sensed moved to another state and the symptoms are under control with the treatment I am now on. I am now concerned how this will be viewed by a potential new employer and am curious if Restoril and Valiun are in the same drug category.. Thank you for any information you may give me.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013