Taking Rexipra and Depran. Habit of smoking cannabis. Suffering from withdrawal symptoms. ECG, thyroid test and echo test normal. Advice?

Hi Doc, I am taking Rexipra 5mg in morning & Depran 10mg in night as prescribed by my physician for last 6 months. My background is I am a normal working guy aged 29 years, I had been smoking cannbies for 4 years and i stop smoking immediately when one night i suffered a set back like i was going to die instantly got up from sleep & started to run here & there. I did all my reports like ECG , Thyrod, 2D Echo etc. Took the reports & all were ok with Heart Palpitations. Now I am all ok but sometimes get nervous feelings & nowhere to go. pls help
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012