Taking Prozac for depression, sharp pain in the center of chest while crying. Is this serious ?

Hi, I m AAA and I just turned fourteen. I have been dealing with depression for a few years and just began taking Prozac . I tend to hold back my tears , and not letting anyone outside my house ever see me cry. Recently, I over heard my mom telling my dad that he has to move out. It s not that they were hiding it, they were in the kitchen and saw me in the living room. This same night my mother won t let me be about my grades. I knew I could do better and I was utterly shocked, and she knew that. She just had to lay it on me anyways. That s how it always is, me enduring her emotional abuse, trying my absolute darnedest not to she s a single tear. Well, that night I decided to let it all out, sobbing uncontrollably for a length of time. I felt, and still feel that my heart is breaking. Anyways, right after I had a sharp pain in the center of my chest , and I can still feel it, hours later. What is causing this? Is there anything I can do to change it or should I see a doctor? Will this be very serious? I d really appreciate the help
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012