Taking Phenazopyridine. Urine shows increased white cells. Abdominal pain, pain below ribcage, fatigue

I am taking phenazopyridine for an ongoing infection. my doc says that my urine sample has a large number of white cells, but says he is confused, that he does not think it's a uti, so he has ordered a series of tests in 3 weeks. my symptoms are burning and low abdominal pain, fatique and this morning iraised my left arm and a sharp stabbing pain struck my left side behind my ribcage. with strong pain meds, it hasn't subsided. i don't think i can wait 3 more weeks. should i call my urologist asap?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013