Taking Omnacortil for hormones, diabetic, undergone anzioplasty. How can i get rid of diabetes ?

I am taking Omnacortil ( Wysolane) 25mg since past 10 years as my Adrenal glands are not producing required hormones Now I have developed diabetes and is on insulin dose of 20 + 12 Mng & Evng I am 68 year old Pls reply whether the diabetes is due to steroid s side effect or is independent. I also met with an accident and my right foot is damaged. I already have gone thro Enzoplasty and one strand is there about 5 yr back. I am a light smoker with abt 10 cigaretes a day. Pls suggest How can i get rid of diabetes ? Pls email at YYYY@YYYY Thanks RSGupta Gwalior India
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013