Taking Neoclav for asthma. Worsens when humidity is high. What should I do?

Name: Saba Ashraf Date of birth: April 1981 Status: Marieid (3 children) Note: Asthma problem, use the foster spray normally when very serious attack of asthma take I take neoclav 625mg tablets when humidity is high, I have to face asthma problem After the second baby birth i am facing this problem ( second bay is 5 years old) Please advise me what is better for me, what i should now, I will be thankful to you Saba Ashraf E-mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012