Taking Multi-vitamins and Naproxen for Osteoarthritis. Want to change to homeopathic treatment. Recommendations?

I am currently taking a multi vitamin, Cal-D, St. John s Wort, Glucosamine Sulphate, Synthroid , Ferrous Sulphate, Vit C on a daily basis. I also need to take Tylenol with 8mg codeine or flurbiprophen/ naproxen for osteoarthritis in my knees on a prn basis. I just started having hot flashes, minor level, and want to take homeopathic treatment (flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, black cohash, red clover, sage tea, chikweed tincture and belladonna are my options) and want to know about drug interactions. Which of the homeopathic options would not react with the other meds/vitamins I am currently taking? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013