Taking Levothyroxine, had thyroidectomy, have menstrual cycle pain. Could this be normal?

I had a thyroidectomy in 2006, I was prescribed with Levothyroxine , and have only recently started to be sexually active. I take 55mg of Levo, and miss my dosage occasionally. I am experiencing all the pains of my menstrual cycle, but haven t started my period. The last point of sexual activity was around the day my period should have started. I have not been eating the right diet , and have not excerised much, I have been very stressed out. Need advice... Could this be normal?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012