Taking Keflex for sinusitis. Have low grade fever, swollen glands, nausea. Anything I can do?

hi, I have had a general feeling of being unwell for several weeks now. I went to the doctors a few weeks ago and have been treated for sinusitis and have been on keflex however I have taken two courses of this antibiotic and still am feeling unwell, have had low grade fever the whole time, swollen glands and just a general feeling of being unwell and on and off nausea . Can you suggest anything I can do.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012