Taking ICSI long protocol. Folliculometry on showed folloicles. Am I really diagnosed as poor responder?

I'm 37 yrs old married for 1 yr.On my 1st icsi long protocol attempt.My cycle was very regular ever since.My fsh 6.9,lh 4.7 both on D3. My progesterone 14& i was on duphaston for 3 months.My Amh 0.9 ng/ml which fell in normal category according to lab refrences.I was down regulated on D21 by decapeptyle 0.1mg daily and my blood works showed reduced desired results of lh, prolactine, progesterone and E2 after 14 days of down regulation.I started stimms the following day by 4 powdered ampules of menogon on 4 liquid ampules, my Folliculometry on D8 showed only 2 folloicles one on each side measuring about DR. said Im a poor responder and this may be due to poor ovarian reserve and increased the dose of menogon to 6 powdered ampules in 2 liquid, and added if there is no more than 2 follicles on D12,I will councelled wether to cancel the cycle or to proceed after measuring serum E2.Am I really diagnosed as poor responder??What do you advice me to do???I am so frustrated.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013