Taking HCG injections. Severe stomach pain after eating strawberry muffin and yogurt. Cause of pain?

I have been taking the HCG injections for almost 3 weeks. I have 2 more days left until P3. Yesterday I cheated and ate several bites of a strawberry nut muffin with strawberry icing, as well as a white chocolate yogurt covered freeze dried strawberry that was on top of the muffin. Last night about 2:am server stomach pains woke me up. They lasted until about 5 in the morning. I was to the point of exhaustion. I have a rather high pain tolerance , but these were close to unbearable. I have had milder versions of these pains on 3 other occasions and the link I can find to them all is eating something that I shouldn t have or something that is full of perspectives. Could this be it?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012