Taking Fertomids, no periods. Abdominal cramps, breast and nipple pain, nausea. Can you advise?

Hi, I am on my 35th Day of my cycle. I have been on Fertomid from this cycle from day 6 to day 9. I have not got my periods yet (usually i get 28 - 30 day cycle). I get mild cramps on my lower abdomen which lasts for 2mins, then subsides. My right breast aches and my nipple pain.from yesterday, I feel i have a vomiting sensation at times. can you please advise me on this? and also let me know when can i take a pregnancy test.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012