Taking Deviry, Ebenixd and Diafur for PCOS. Irregular periods. What are my chances of conception?

Hi doc,i am 30 yrs old i am getting married just 8th months now, i have first two month regularly come periods & third month 45 days past not come,i cosulled the doctors she gave me progestrone tablets i have it four days that fifth days will come periods. nxt cyclic 45 days past i have checked peganant test its neg,that doctor scan me she told me you have both ovary pco , then only you have irregular periods, thne she gave me deviry tablets .t,diafur ER & T.EBENIXD.I GETTING PERIODS ON TWO WEEKS .i consulled the doctors she told me you have take medicne on 10 th day on periods i have taken that medicine, & i am putting in.phencom for 6 weeks in once. ihave periods on 25 th days come .next cycle periods not come i checked preganant test, if neg i consulled the doctors she gave me the t.regestrone & t.starmet SR500., NOE I HAVE TAKEN . SO Pls answer me if possible i have getting preganant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012