Taking Depo-Provera therapy, two shots taken, continuous bleeding, blood clots, light to heavy bleeding. Treatment for condition?

My wife began Depo-Provera therapy in October of last year. She had a second shot on January, and we cancelled the third shot, which would have been the third. To make a long story short, she has been bleeding almost continuously since the first shot. In April, she started throwing clots. The flow can be light enough that one pad can last her all day, or heavy enough that she could go through a half dozen in 30 minutes. Personally, I am getting scared. Advice?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012