Taking Ayurvedic medicine and Mazetol for epileptic seizure. Can it be cured permanently?

Doctor, im Durgesh 24 years suffering with epilepsy from the age of 3 years i used homeopathy but im not satisfied again i consult neurologist after all test s he suggest to use oxetol 300mg daily morn - even up to 5 years but every year surely once seizures are occurring from last 3 years im using Ayurveda medicine and mazetol-200mg from 3 years using of Ayurveda i got 7 times. so i m bit fear about my career will it permanently curable.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012