Taken post coital pill after condom split, taken Utovlan previously. No periods now. Advice?

Dear Dr, I took the pill Utovlan last month to delay my period whilst I went on holiday. When I came home I had a lighter period than normal and unfortunately had to take the post coital pill after the condom split. I have since not had a period and am on day 37 of my cycle. I appreciate that combining both pills may delay my period but I haven t had my usual symptoms I have when I am due on. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you Joanne
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012