Taken mifepriston, misoprostol for abortion. What tests will ensure successful abortion?

Hi, My LMP was on 26-Nov. I did pregnancy test on 6-Jan and it was positive. I took mifepriston on 7-Jan, on jan-8 bleeding has started but only for few hours. after that on the same day(after 24 hours of mifepriston) i took misopristol(2 tabs). there was no cramps/bleeding after that. and again on 10-jan(24 hours later misopristol) i took misopristol(2 tabs). after few hours of having second set of misopristol, little cramps were there and also normal bleeding. i am very much worried whether the abortion is complete. and as per the suggestions provided in most of the websites, we have to wait for 2-4 weeks to get confirmation. but i cannot wait so long bcoz if something goes wrong, it will become complicate. please help me out how to get confirmation that the abortion is success.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013