Taken lutera birth control pills. Had unprotected sex. Is there any risk of pregnancy?

lutera birth control pills. i ve taken it for ten months now and two weeks ago, i had unprotected sex, but my partner didn t come in me, but i am still paranoid that it may have gotten in me because he ejected the sperms on my belly. and i may have stood up to go wash it off, and i think it may have slid down or something, and he went in me again, but this time with a condom. The week before intercourse, i m been taking my Lutera Birth control pills about an hour to two late, and i m worried that it may not have been active the time i had intercourse, despite me taking the pills for ten months now. Am i at risk of pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012