Taken levonelle pill. Feels weak, breast getting bigger. Could i be pregnant?

hi, i was wondering if i am pregnant because i am just 17 and did not have sex with my boyfriend although i fear that his semen might have entered into my vagina when i pleased him. more so, on the 3rd day i took the evonelle pill which was nearly close to the 72nd hour. i feel like my breast are getting bigger, my body is weak and my period is not yet due but it should be in 5 days time. i fear that i am i?? thanks..
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Hi, Chances are less but not 0% as only a single sperm is enough for a pregnancy to occur. You may take a blood pregnancy test for ruling out pregnancy. Please take some regular & reliable contraception if you are not ready for pregnancy. In addition you are too young for it. Take care.