Taken ketamine infusion in hospital and other drugs to counteract hallucinations. Result?

My question is how much do you no about the Ketamine Infusion?? How much do you no about the RSD & the effects of it going through your whole nervous system? What do you now about the Ketamine Infusions an the results of a 5 day stay in ICU in the hospitol with the Ketamine Infusion, with other drugs to counter act the hallucanations? Also I heard that that the Ketamine had good results for ppl with the RSD they either had 60% to 80% pain free an they only go back some 3 months some 6 month. Was wondering if you do any an what are the results with your Ketamine Infusion treatments??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013