Taken hepatitis b vaccine in the past. Going for booster dose. Am I safe from hepatitis b after taking the booster dose? Infected patient in the family

plz tell i hav taken hepatitis b vaccine in the year 1998 .after 14 years i hav tested my anti hbs titeler test.the result is 13.2 now i am going to take a booster dose .my saying that this test report is not much good.he is suspecting that the 2doses are contaminated thatswhy this report is quite less than the question is should i take booster or again vaccination .and the second question is after taking this booster dose am i safe from hepatitis b,because my brother inlaw is a hepatitis b positive oatient.plz answer me as sion as possible.i am 37 year old female.thanking you.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012