Taken emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex. Have abdominal pain, breast pain. Can I be pregnant?

I was indulged in sex with my mf yesterday and he masterbabted after that he got a little amount of wetness or moisture of sperms/precum on his finger the same he wiped off with his shirt and fingered my vagina but he dint inserted his finger inside the hole he just touched the hole that s it, n m sure that there was only wetness.... To have precautions i had an i pill (ECP) soon after 3 hrs after this incidence n today its been 38 hours i have just felt lower abdominal pain n little pain in breast ... I hope its the side effect of the i pil (ECP) can i be pregnant?? My age is 17... and is it ok to take modus 10mg affter taking ipil??
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012