Taken birth control to regulate periods. Now have nausea, fatigue. Frequent periods. What should I do?

I had a period on Nov 12 Dec 2 Dec 30 Jan 15 ( i bled 10 days on that one) and i had a period Feb 8. My doctor put me on birth control to regulate my hormones and a diet to lose 10 lbs. I started this recent period while on the birth control. He instructed me to take 2 pills a day. I stopped taking the medicine because i was vomiting and having headaches. After stopping the medicine i get nauseous all the time and have fatigue . He also did a internal ultrasound and said everything was fine. I m tired of having periods every two weeks. I am 22 years old. I have had a csection March 2011 and March 2012. I had a tubal ligation as well. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013