Taken betahistidine and vitamins for tinnitus. Should I continue treatment?

I have had moderate to severe tinnitus for 4 months and live in Medellin South America. I have had an audio exam and lost some high frequencies from music when I was young and had an ear infection from a severe flu which triggered it here 4 months ago. I have had thorough exams and have good blood pressure and no obvious blockage or damage to the ear. I have tried anti virals and use Serc (Beta histadine) and vitamins like ginkgo bioba/vinpiocetine and B vitmains. Not much success with those.I tried albendazole/secnidazol as a one day parasite cleanse and the condition got much better. Visual exams of my stool was negative. Should I continue with this anti parasite treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012