Swollen hands, blurry eyes, dizzy, nausea, dry cough, body ache. Took anti parasitic. Suggestion?

I ve had swollen hands the past two days and have been excessively tired for 2weeks - I have to sleep every 5 or 6 hours. One day I came home and my eyes were blurry and I couldn t focus, I was dizzy and had nasea. It went away in an hour. I have a dry cough now for a few days and my body aches. I have a baby kitten and it scratches me/bites alot. I had creeping eruption on my foot a week ago, and they gave me an anti parasitic drug that I took a day before my vision was blurry. I don t know if any of this matters but I m wondering if the swollen and aching body is more than a cold and needs to be checked out. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012