Taken antibiotics due to partner's STD. Have bloating, abdominal pain, elevated liver enzymes. Any clue?

hello. Thank you for helping me with my health question. A little background before preceeding to my question; i was checked twice for stds and thank G-d both times were normal. however, my partner at the time test positive for gonorrhea . i was adviced to take the large dose of antibiotics for precautionary reasons. Since, i have had stomach problems. i have bloatting, unsettled stomach, and sharp pains in the lower abdomen (pubic area). Also, about a two months ago my liver enzymes were elevated. And now i have two red, leathery spots in my mouth ( one on each side and in the same spot, which is directly across from my upper frontal molars). Any clue what could be happening with my stomach and red spots in my mouth?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012