Taken anti rabies vaccine after dog bite. Worried about child

Hi my son was bitten by 3 stray dogs. Immidiately his wound was washed by dettol and water and he was taken to paediatrician. This doctor gave first aid and first anti rabies vaccine. Then he was also administered appropriate doses of immunoglobulins. And he will eefinitely receive all doses of rabies vaccine on 3rd, 7th, 14th and 28th day. But i am still very worried about my son. What can happen will he survive, please please tell me if anything more needs to be done. Please. Thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013