Taken Zpack for sore throat. Now nose blocked, joint pain, weakness. Should I keep taking Amoxicillin every 8 hours?

hi i had a sore throat so i started taking zpack for 5 days (500mg first dose and 250mg daily for next 4 days) it didn t help and after couple days after i finished zpack i got worst. now my nose is jammed , my body and joints hurt and i feel very weak. i started taking amoxicillin 500mg every 8 hours for yesterday , i took 8 doses but im not getting any better. should i keep taking it every 8 hours or should i change it to every 6 hours? my throat doesn t hurt anymore. Im 30 years old , male and 220 lbs
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012