Taken Mifepristone and Misopristol. Bleeding and pain. Now HCG test positive. Matter of concern?

hi, I had mifepristone and misoprostol on 15th nov as prescribed by the doctor. Everthing went normal. I had heavy bleeding for 4-6 hrs and passed 4-5 big clots. I was 7 weeks pregnant then. after 2 days the pain and bleeding started reducing gradually.... now it has come to merely spotting with no pain or cramps . But today morning i tested HCG pregnancy test and it was positive. Although i feel very much normal now. also the tenderness in the breast has gone.but this positive result!!!! Is it a matter of concern??
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012