Taken Biaxin for pneumonia. Had intercourse. Cramps, bloating. Does Biaxin interfere with periods?

Hi I was diagnosed with a pneumonia during the last month and took Biaxin for 10 days 2x a day. My menstrual cycle is normal at 33 days. The date of my last period was 3-19-2013 and the one time I had intercourse (with a male condom) was on 4.12.2013. I'm 3 days late. I have mild cramps and feel bloated, but no breast tenderness, no frequent urination, no nausea or vomiting. Does Biaxin interfere with your period?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013