Taken Alprax for high BP. Difficulty maintaining erection. Solution?

Hi Doctor, i m 27 year old male, recently i came to know that i have high BP and it was around 155/105 the same thing happend last year as well but last year as per family doctor i have not taken any medicine... just took Alprax .25 mg for a week and it was normal. now doc ask me to take aten 50 mg for 2weeks to check results. my question is my erection does nt last much long max to max a minute or two and when ever i stand up my erection goes away very quickly is it happening coz of high BP if it is then what test should i have to do and find out solution. rencelty i have done all the necessary test for any problem which can cause by high bp but every thing came negative... please help
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012