Taken Adderall, have severe discomfort due to mucus discharge from eyes, nose and throat with extreme stomach pain. Reason?

Adderall is causing thick, mucas discharge in my ALOT from my eyes and also from my nose and throat . Its very dif ficult coughing it up to spit it out, but I can oddly feel it in my stomach that causes extreme stomach pain followed by feeling of being naushish ready to vomit but i dont. It feels so alien like that I try throwing it up Whys is this happening to me and PLEASE.. tell me what can i do to get rid of it. Oddly enough when removing the mucus from my eyes (because it gets so bad), my nose and stomach starting churning up more mucas leading to stomach probs. It weirdly enough, only happens when i m trying to remove globbs of it from my eyes and it also instantly builds up in my throat, like the feeling of being stuck in the throat following by me gagging trying to get it out
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013