Tailbone pain, cannot walk or sit, swollen on tailbone. What is going on?

My tailbone started hurting a little on Friday and over the weekend, but I ignored the pain because this happens often when I sit wrong. I figured I just sat wrong on Thursday and it would be over soon. However, on Monday night, all of yesterday and today, I can t walk or sit down. At night, the pain wakes me up. There is a bump on my tailbone, and it seems swollen in my, sorry if too much information, left cheek as well. What s going on?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012