TSH high. Taking Eltroxin. Causing dry skin, hairloss. Substitute for Eltroxin?

Hello Doctor, i have been suffering from thyroid since 2005.My TSH has been high, but it is within normal range now.I take Eltroxin 50 mg, I am 29 yrs old, and i have a 2 yrs old son.I alwys remain stressed due to some family problems and cant reduce it in any way.I have too much of hairfall and my skin has also become dry and coarse.I want to stop taking eltroxin and want to under go homeopathy treatment.I also want to inform you that i have consulted homeopathy doctor before but the medicine had not worked properly.please suggest what medicine can i take step by step so that i can stop taking eltroxin.thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012