TB shown in lungs despite successful treatment in the past. High SGOT and SGPT levels. What can be done?

Hi, I'm 34 years old woman 163 cm 55kg. I got TB history. I take 1 year medication in 2006 and it was cured and the lung was clean. But then when I do my routine control the lung show some TB sign again and when it was confirmed after some tests, I take medication on June 2011-April 2012.
Recently I got my medical check up. 4 months ago my uric acid is 5,3mg/dL but now it's 2.56. But my SGOT is 41.8 U/L and SGPT is 61.6 U/L. I never check my SGOT again after June 2011 (after 2 weeks of medication)
I work as consultant and it often make me stay up until after midnight and make my yoga/fitness hours gone.
What should I to get my SGOT and SGPT back to normal? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013