T10 paralysis, wheelchair bound, rapid heart beat, dizziness, blurred vision, chest pressure

I am a 38year old male with T10 Paralysis . I have been in a wheelchair for the past 20 years in relatively good health until last year. Since that time seems i have been battling one health issue after the next. Most recently in December I had what seem to me to be a very mild stroke , I had pain and weekness in my left side, heart racing, blurry vision . I was told by the emergency room dotors it was not a stroke, but even now seems like I stil suffer wth the same type of symptons. I currently have a racing heart, dizziness , I am shakey, blurry vision and chest pressure. I have spent so much time in the ER and at my doctors office, but I just want to know the underlying root cause or even where to go next so I can cure the illness rather then the symptons.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012