Synovial cyst compressing the nerve root in the lumbar MRI, foraminal narrowing, disc bulge. Had lumbar discectomy. Severe pain

I received my lumbar mri results and this is what it stared...there is a right sided synovial cyst compressing the descendjng right l5 nerve root..l4-5 there is a right disctomy with decreased size of disc herniation but still mild to moderate right foramial narrowing.there is a right sided synovial cyst compressing the descending right l5 nerve root
l5-s1 there is a diffuse disc bulgjng central/left paracentral disc herniation compressing the descending left s-1 nerve root.
I received a lumbar discectomy on october 2012 and a cervical neck fusion on june 2012..and my symptons and pain remain the same! I really do not want another surgery..we have tried injections. Medications and theraphy but nothing works. Also the synovial cyst was not
present prior to my surgeries..this is a new co dition that was just discovered
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013