Had a bilateral extensive laminectomy with considerable scar tissue. Meaning?

Two years ago I had a bilateral L5-S1 extensive laminectomy with considerable scar tissue with bilateral L5-S1 lumbar discectomy and foraminotomy and bilateral L5-S1 posterior lumbar inter body fusion with ray cage.The surgeon at surgery found marked impingement of very edematous and erythematous left L5 root in foramen on the left from a combination of foraminal collapse and superimposed far lateral herniation,I tried to heal up for about a year,I kept going back to him telling him im still in a lot of pain,he told me he didn t want to see me anymore so I had to go to another neurosurgeon ,he ordered new MRI s and melogram,the results were it s like I never had the surgery at all?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012