Symptoms of pregnancy with swollen tonsils, shortness of breath, snoring, difficulty in swallowing. Pregnancy of STD?

Hello I m 19yrs old and well I belive I m pregnat might my period is due in 3days but idk I been having all the symtons and I feel like I am but I ve also noticed that my tounsils are very swollen and ppl been asking me why do I breath so hard ? I also have started snowring and find it difficult to swallow and to breath...I was wondering if this could be related to pregnatcy or anything else like an std .????? Help..thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012