Symptoms of pelvic pain, nausea and fatigue. History of bacterial vaginosis. Is it a uterine infection?

My symptoms are pelvic pain (tenderness, pressure), deep pain with sex, nausea , fatigue and weakness. I m having trouble standing up straight and I can t work. I m in pain no matter what position I m in. Doctors are dismissing my concerns because swabs come back negative and I have no fever. I fear a uterine infection. I haven t given birth and I ve never had an std, however I do have a history of recurrent bacterial vaginosis (untreated).
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012