Symptoms of ovarian cancer. Bleeding abnormally, pain, tired, increase in weight. Constipation for some time now. Could this be cancer?

I have all the symptoms of ovarian cancer. I even bleed abnormally all the time. The pain is getting worse and I am more tired than I ever have ever been. I try to eat healthy. I am a vegetarian. My weight has unexpectantly sky rocketed and I cannot get it off. I already have a bad back, but my back hurts consistently now too. I am scared. My grandmother died of ovarian cancer, but my mother and sisters have never had it. Lately, I have been constipated for weeks and there is no reason to be. Am I at risk of having cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013