Symptoms of burning in kidney area, body numbness, nausea and morning sickness. Cure?

In pain for three weeks and keep adding symptoms. Started with dull pain on right when standing 1-2days then burning in kidney area. I ve been to the ER twice this week Dr. 1 time blood OK ultrasound OK liver enzymes low and normal I can barely eat I have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks I was prescribed bentynol but discontinued it do to body numbing only took it for 2days when I woke up this morning and right before falling asleep I experience my whole body numbness I started to think maybe liver pain im 27 year old female three children have been healthy prior to this at times I ve thought my body is shutting down. Scared something terrible is going on will have a follow up with primary care Dr next week but No answers and very scary nights I m exhausted. My mom does have hep c she got when I was 12 year old. Will ask Dr to test for that at appt. Nausea morning sickness abdominal area cold numbing feeling.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012