Swollen vagina after sex for the first time, seems to be purple with a bruise. What can be done?

Hi , last night I had sex for the firts time ,but I was rugh sex, with a condom and when we were done I looked down and saw my vagina (left lip) were swollen like a baloon and very red !!! I took I lobg warm bath and aplay ice on my vagina but the swelling is not going down and it is turning dark purple like a bruse !! And when I say swollen a mean like 3 fingers big !!! And it hurts !! Please help and what cab I do for the swelling and how long is oit going to take ???
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012